CEHE participates in E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit: www.dhs.gov/e-verify. Be sure to check out the E-Verify Employee Toolkit.E-Verify® is a registered trademark of U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
Find out more about your opportunity to participate in a free online self-check service that allows you to make sure that your records are accurate before an employer checks your employment eligibility. Please visit: www.uscis.gov/everifyselfcheck.Self Check™ is a trademark of U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
We offer a full range of excellent benefits to our full-time employees, which include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Voluntary Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer Paid Short-Term Disability
- Employer Paid Long-Term Disability
- Employer Paid Term Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- PTO/Vacation/Holiday Pay
- Education Benefits
- Family Medical Leave (FMLA)
Our part-time employees can participate in the following benefits:
We are People-Focused
We respect the intelligence and potential of each staff member. We provide a working environment that permits freedom to think, speak, disagree, innovate, create, and initiate. We value and admire ambitious, productive people; and we protect them, encourage them, and create a climate in which they flourish. We love, recognize, and reward producers and performers. In return, we require our employees to have a strong work ethic and be productive. We recruit broadly and select the highest caliber people available-ambitious, knowledgeable, and talented managers, instructors, admissions consultants, and administrators.
Sound Values and Virtues
The ethical conduct of our employees is of supreme importance. We hold the following as values and virtues: rationality, purpose, innovation, productiveness, profit, honesty, integrity, justice, and pride. These values are the core of our ethical code. To be ethical means to apply, to work by, and to live by these values and virtues.
We are dedicated to helping our students graduate and get a much better job sooner. This is our mission. We pledge to provide the finest career education possible and to graduate satisfied students who have greater knowledge, skills and self-esteem in the shortest possible time.
Our education is high value, clear, and interesting and achieves the highest level of learning and achievement for students. We want to deliver twice as much in half the time.
We are an equal opportunity employer. No employee, or applicant for employment, shall be discriminated against in any term or condition of employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, or sexual orientation. We are constantly striving to make our colleges the best they can be. As an employee, you become part of that mission. We expect a commitment that you will be the best you can be.
- We Are Privately Held Companies: We have been under the same ownership for nearly 20 years.
- Operate nonrofit Colleges: We own and operate Stevens-Henager Colleges in Utah and Idaho (including Independence University); CollegeAmerica in Colorado, Arizona, and Wyoming; and California College San Diego.
- We Are Accredited: Each of our colleges is accredited by a national accrediting commission recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
- We Are a Degree-Granting Institution: We offer degrees, depending on the location, in Computer Science, Graphic Arts, Business/Accounting, Medical Specialties, Nursing, and Healthcare Administration.
Reasons to work at our colleges include the following:
- Worthwhile Purpose - work that provides real value
- Solid Tradition - CollegeAmerica since 1964, Stevens-Henager since 1891
- People focused - Staff, Faculty and Students
- Sound Values & Virtues - Our Credo
- Opportunity for Advancement - WE ARE GROWING
- Benefits - Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, etc.
- Complimentary Tuition at our colleges after one year of full-time employment
We are dedicated to helping our students graduate and get a much better job sooner. We pledge to provide the finest career education possible and to graduate satisfied students who have greater knowledge, skills, and self-esteem in the shortest time possible. The education we provide is high-value, clear and interesting, and enables the maximum level of learning and achievements for students.
There is no better place to work than in a learning institution where minds are shaped and expanded daily. Education is objectively a high value. In addition to many psychological values education provides, the economic value of education is rapidly increasing. Life takes on a different meaning when you work in a college.
Due to our growth we are often hiring adjunct faculty in the following disciplines:
- General Business
Computer Science, including:
General Education, including:
Medical and Health, including:
- Medical Office
- Limited Rad Tech
- Respiratory Therapy
- Healthcare Administration
General Requirements are a bachelor's degree in a general area of study and relevant course work for most courses (master's preferred), with 4 years of industry experience (teaching experience preferred but not included in the 4 years of technical experience).
CollegeAmerica Services, Inc., Stevens-Henager College, Inc., CollegeAmerica Denver, Inc., CollegeAmerica Arizona, Inc., and California College San Diego, Inc. are equal opportunity employers.