At our family of colleges, our mission is simple: to help our students graduate and get a much better job faster. If you believe that helping others achieve their dreams is part of your life's mission, then our colleges offer a wide variety of employment opportunities for your personal and professional growth.
We're looking for intelligent, driven, productive, talented, and innovative faculty and staff members to help our students succeed at every step of the college experience, from enrollment to graduation—and beyond. Join our family by applying today.
A Great Place to WorkWe are:
- A Nonprofit family of colleges
- Stevens-Henager College (Utah & Idaho)
- CollegeAmerica (Arizona, Colorado & Wyoming)
- California College San Diego (California)
- Independence University (fully online)
- Accredited by Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC)
- Recognized by the U.S. Department of Education
- Degree-granting institution
- Voted "Best of State" in Utah three years in a row (Stevens-Henager College)
Our BenefitsWe offer a full range of competitive benefits to our full-time* employees, which include:
- Medical insurance (HDHP and PPO plans available)
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- HSA and FSA accounts available
- Employee Assistance program
- Group life insurance
- Accidental death & dismemberment insurance
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Voluntary term life insurance
- Vacation/sick/holiday pay
- Education benefits (earn your degree at one of our colleges)
- Family medical leave (FMLA)
- 401 (k)
Our Focus Is on People
We value rationality, purpose, innovation, productiveness, profit, honesty, integrity, justice, and pride.
We are completely dedicated to our mission of helping our students graduate and get a much better job sooner. We pledge to provide the finest career education possible, giving our students greater knowledge, skills, and self-esteem in the shortest achievable time.
Our education is high-value, clear, and interesting, and it produces the highest level of learning and accomplishment for our students. In short, our goal is to deliver twice as much in half the time.
CEHE participates in E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees.
To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit: www.dhs.gov/e-verify.
Be sure to check out the E-Verify Employee Toolkit.
*Some benefits are available to part-time faculty and staff. Medical benefits may be available to variable faculty and staff following a 12-month measurement period. E-Verify® is a registered trademark of U.S. Department of Homeland Security.